76% of US consumers want paper packaging to replace plastic
Being eco-friendly is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ – your customers want sustainable packaging options and legislation around the world is leading to even more change.
have introduced bans and levies to curb single-use plastic waste. In the US, states are making their own legislation.
paper material can be converted into new products more times than plastic, up to seven times compared to just one or two.
27 Million Pounds
of plastic air pillows were replaced with Ranpak’s paper void fill in 2021 alone, equal to 1,917 elephants.
Drive Sustainable Change For Your Operations
Simple and safe material
Paper is non-toxic and stores flat without the need to manually inflate, mix chemicals, or move barrels. Easy to manipulate without the need for additional tape or cutting blades.
With 50+ years of expertise in sustainable packaging, Ranpak has solutions for virtually any application within a box and the knowledge to create optimal configurations.
Sustainable and recyclable
Our paper packaging is 100% recyclable, renewable and biodegradable. Paper enjoys a high rate of recycling and is easy to dispose of in a household or curbside bin, unlike most plastic films.
We’re Everywhere You Are
Ranpak is the first global producer of 100% sustainable, paper-based packaging.
We are your partner in sustainable packaging and end-of-line automation, with expertise in maximizing uptime, packaging configurations, and materials use for our customers.
Sustainable Packaging Options For Any Application
Let’s start the conversation
Our Packaging Experts provide ideal solutions for your needs.
- In-depth analysis of packaging configurations
- Package testing for quality and performance assurance against your current set up
- Ergonomic consideration to improve the efficiency of the packing line
- A team committed to operations success and delivering value
Your Guide to
Learn how you can take steps towards greener business practices while also controlling costs. In this white paper you’ll discover:
- The trends elevating the importance of green warehousing
- How to look at energy usage, space optimization, products, and order tracking
- How the warehouse fits in to a holistic approach to sustainable logistics